0 Comentários
0 Compartilhamentos
Diretório
Conheça novas pessoas, crie conexões e faça novos amigos
-
Faça Login para curtir, compartilhar e comentar!
-
'JFK' director Oliver Stone calls for investigation into presidential assassinationOliver Stone, the Oscar-winning director whose film JFK portrayed the President John F. Kennedy’s assassination as the work of government conspiracy yesterday called for a new congressional investigation into his killing. Stone, 78, testified at a hearing of the House Task Force on the Declassification of Federal Secrets following last month’s release of thousands of pages of government documents related to the assassination.0 Comentários 0 Compartilhamentos
-
Lawmakers take action after report shows Biden-era SBA failed to probe 2 million alleged COVID aid fraudstersThe respective chairs of the Small Business Committee in both chambers of Congress are unveiling a plan to address the roughly 2 million "likely fraudulent" pandemic aid applications flagged in a recent government report. Sen. Joni Ernst of Iowa and Rep. Roger Williams of Texas, both Republicans, plan to introduce the SBA Fraud Enforcement Extension Act on Wednesday in hopes of corralling the alleged scofflaws who they say broke the law and prevented untold numbers of legitimate U....0 Comentários 0 Compartilhamentos
-
Justice Dept. will seek death penalty for Luigi Mangione, accused killer of UnitedHealthcare CEOAttorney General Pam Bondi said Tuesday that federal prosecutors will pursue the death penalty for Luigi Mangione, the man accused of gunning down United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson in front of a New York hotel last year. “Luigi Mangione’s murder of Brian Thompson – an innocent man and father of two young children – was a premeditated, cold-blooded assassination that shocked America,” Ms. Bondi said in a statement. “After careful consideration, I have directed federal prosecutors to seek the...0 Comentários 0 Compartilhamentos
-
Trump seriously considering Iran's offer of indirect nuclear talksThe White House is seriously considering an Iranian proposal for indirect nuclear talks, while at the same time significantly boosting U.S. forces in the Middle East in case President Trump opts for military strikes, two U.S. officials tell Axios. Why it matters: Trump has repeatedly said he'd prefer a deal, but warned that without one "there will be bombing." His timeline is tight: Trump gave Iran a two-month deadline to reach a deal, but it's not clear if and when...0 Comentários 0 Compartilhamentos
-
Trump says "there will be bombing" if Iran does not make nuclear dealU.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday threatened Iran with bombings and secondary tariffs if Tehran did not come to an agreement with Washington over its nuclear program. In a telephone interview with NBC News, Trump said U.S. and Iranian officials were talking but did not elaborate.0 Comentários 0 Compartilhamentos
-
Iran, Facing Trump Threats, Says It Positioned 'Launch-Ready Missiles' To Strike 'US-Related Positions'Iran says it has readied "a significant number" of advanced missiles capable of striking American bases and military outposts in the Middle East, drawing a sharp warning from the Trump administration. Iran's "armed forces have readied missiles with the capability to strike U.S.-related positions," the Tehran Times, a state-controlled newspaper, reported on Monday. "A significant number of these launch-ready missiles are located in underground facilities scattered across the...0 Comentários 0 Compartilhamentos
-
Iran Will Seek Nuclear Weapons if US Attacks, Top Official Says: 'No Choice'Iran "will have no choice" but to seek nuclear weapons if attacked, an adviser to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has warned. The statement comes in response to U.S. President Donald Trump's threat to bomb Iran if it does not agree to a new nuclear deal. Newsweek has reached out to the State Department and Iran's foreign ministry for comment.0 Comentários 0 Compartilhamentos
-
Tehran has rejected direct negotiations with the U.S. after Trump letter, Iranian president saysIran President Masoud Pezeshkian said Sunday that the Islamic Republic rejected direct negotiations with the United States in response to a letter President Trump sent earlier this month over the country's rapidly advancing nuclear program. It was Tehran's first official response to Mr. Trump's letter. "Although the possibility of direct negotiations between the two sides has been rejected in this response, it has been emphasized that the path for indirect negotiations remains open...0 Comentários 0 Compartilhamentos
-
GAMERSLIVE.FRNintendo Switch 2 : Le grand dévoilement aujourd’hui à 15h00Après des mois de rumeurs, de fuites et de spéculations, Nintendo s’apprête enfin à lever le voile sur sa nouvelle génération de console. Aujourd’hui, lors d’un événement attendu par des millions de joueurs, la firme japonaise présentera officiellement la...0 Comentários 0 Compartilhamentos